BOL AIRSOFT SERIES (NEW MCU) RUSSIAN ARMY TANK T72 M1 DESERT
- Full function controls
- Rotational turret up to 330 degrees
- Adjustable angle of cannon
- 3 forward speeds
- 2 backward speeds
- Exchangeable bands
- Individual wheel suspension system
- Can climb up to 40 degrees and more
- 1/24 scale with high details
- Working front and rear lights
- Metallic Lamp, Machine Guns and Hatch Joint
- Aluminum Cannon
Airsoft Battle Features:
- BB Shooting system as far as 25m
- Play with 12 other people using different bands
- Tread movement sounds
- Recoiling action and firing sound when shooting
One Set Includes:
- One tank
- One transmitter
- One antenna
- English manual
- Pre-build Tank Commander and Tank Parts set.
Requires 6 AA batteries for the transmitter and 8 AA batteries for the tank.
- Length: 415mm (16.5")
- Width: 152mm (6")
- Height: 142mm (5.6")
- Climbing Power: 40 degrees
- Max Shooting Distance: 25m (82ft)
- Max Rotating Angle for turret: 330 degrees
- Max Vertical Angle for turret: 20 degrees
- Not suitable for person under the age of 18.
- Choking hazard – Small parts / BB pallets.
- Misuse of the products may cause property damage, personal injury or death, which Battery Option Limited assumes no responsibility.
- Utilize BB pallets only in the airsoft tank product.
- BB pallets are not to be sold to minors and/or where prohibited by law or regional jurisdiction.
- User of this airsoft tank and BB pallets shall assume full responsibility for safe and legal usage.
- Do not shot BB pallets at velocity, which exceeds 300 feet per second.
- BB pallets are to be kept out of reach of small children and pets.
- Do not consume BB pallets.
- Do not surface and/or litter property using this product.
- On no account should BB pallets be shot at people and/or animals.
- While playing or shooting BB pallets, proper protective gear designed for BB pallets use to protect ears, eyes, head and throat must be worn at all times.
- Shoot BB pallets at solid targets or firm surfaces only.
- 6 months warranty on electronic parts. Buyers can send email to us to communicate. They can send back the product to us for repairing, all shipping cost (deliver to us and from us) is on buyer account. They have to provide the serial number and the invoice copy with purchase date to us.